Subscriptions for Sinterklaas are closed, as we are now full !
As every year, Sinterklaas will be visiting the children of the Belgian Club in Hong Kong! You are all invited to celebrate this event and to meet him!
When: Saturday December 5th from 2.00pm till 5.00pm
Where: Hong Kong Sea School in Stanley, 13-15 Tung Tau Wan Road, Stanley, Hong Kong (car park available)
To make sure your child has an unforgettable afternoon, we need your co-operation !
1. Please confirm your attendance before wednesday November 25th to the organizing committee at email@example.com . Confirmation is taken into account when payment has been made through our Paypal system.
2. Sinterklaas kindly asks you to provide him some information about your child by completing the attached form. (Sinterklaas – questionnaire 2015)
Can you fill out the form in the language you wish Sinterklaas speaks to your child; you can choose Dutch, French or English.
Please return this information form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before sunday November 29th .
3. Prepare ONE gift for your child. Wrap it, clearly mark it with your child’s full name and deliver it at the Belgian Consulate (St John’s Building, 33 Garden Road, Central) between monday November 30th and Thursday December 3rd (latest).
4. Sinterklaas would be very happy to receive some drawings (you can download some on http://sinterklaas.startpagina.be/ or http://www.mescoloriages.com/noel/coloriages,saint-nicolas,page_2.html ) and he loves to be welcomed by singing children so practice the most popular Sinterklaas-songs. Please bring your drawings to the party.
5. Afternoon tea will be served during the celebration. After last year’s success we would appreciate to have some volunteers to make waffles and/or waffle dough or to bring a cake or some traditional Belgian pastries. For parents who would like to volunteer, please send an e-mail to the organization at email@example.com . Success of the day will depend on your active participation so please volunteer !
Participation 100HK$ per participant (adult / child same price) for Belgian Club Member, Non-Member 180HK$. Fee includes thee, coffee, beers, softdrinks and waffles. Each child will receive a chocolate “Sint” and a goodie bag (with speculoos and more). We’ll also have a bouncy castle for the kids to keep them busy while waiting.
Please pay through our Paypal System on our website (see below). We will not be accepting payment on the day itself. Only registered people will be able to participate.
We thank already our generous sponsors Lotus Bakeries to provide us with the so well known Speculoos and Concept4 who is kindly offering the Belgian Beers to quench the thirst of the dads on that day!