As every year, Saint Nicolas will be visiting the children of the Belgian Club in Hong Kong! You are all invited to celebrate this event and to meet him!
When: Saturday December 3rd from 2:00pm till 5:00pm
Where: Hong Kong Sea School in Stanley, 13-15 Tung Tau Wan Road, Stanley, Hong Kong (car park available)
To make sure your child has an unforgettable afternoon, we need your co-operation !
- Please confirm your attendancybefore Sunday November 27thto the organizing committee at email@example.com. Confirmation is taken into account while payment has been made through Paypal. Because of practical reasons we will not make exceptions this year; please confirm and pay before November 27th.
- Saint Nicolas kindly asks you to provide him some information about your child by completing the attached form. Please return this information form for each individual child by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before Sunday November 27th.
- Prepare ONE gift for your child. Wrap it, clearly mark it with your child’s full name and deliver it at the Belgian Consulate(St John’s Building, 33 Garden Road, Central) before Wednesday November 30th.
- Saint Nicolas would be very happy to receive some drawings (download some on http://sinterklaas.startpagina.be/or
http://www.mescoloriages.com/noel/coloriages,saint-nicolas,page_2.html) and he loves to be welcomed by singing children. Please bring the drawings to the party and practice some songs at home.
- Afternoon tea will be served during the celebration. Like last year, and following the success of the waffles, we would appreciate to have some volunteers to make waffles and/or waffle dough or to bring a cake or some traditional Belgian pastries. To make of this day a success, we would also need volunteers: please send an e-mail to the organization at email@example.com. Success of the day will depend on your active participation so please volunteer !
We thank already our generous sponsors Lotus Bakeries to provide us with the so well known Speculoos and Concept4 who is kindly offering the Belgian Beers to quench the thirst of the dads on that day!
Participation 80HK$ per participant (adult / child same price) for Belgian Club Member, Non-Member 180HK$. Please pay through our Paypal System on our website. We will not be accepting payment on the day itself. Only registered people will be able to participate.